I take a lot of pleasure and pride in teaching and sharing my passion with students. Ever since high school, I have actively sought teaching opportunities. I started by giving private math lessons to secondary school students. During my Bachelor and Master, I had the pleasure to be a student teaching assistant for many introductory programming courses (in languages like Java and C), as well as for more theoretical courses. Being a student teaching assistant mainly consisted in helping students during practical sessions, as well as grading examens.
As a PhD student, I have had the chance to work on other aspects related to teaching, such as the conception of exercises, assignments and exams. I have also assumed on multiple occasion the role of head teaching assistant. While I like the multiple facets of teaching, I still think the most important and impactful aspect of the job remains the direct contact with students.
As a Teaching Assistant
- Functional Programming, with Martin Odersky and Viktor Kunčak.
- Parallelism & Concurrency, with Martin Odersky and Viktor Kunčak. (head TA)
- Introduction to Programming, with Ronan Boulic.
- Parallelism & Concurrency, with Martin Odersky and Viktor Kunčak.
As a Student Teaching Assistant
- System-Oriented Programming, with Jean-Cédric Chappelier.
- Introduction to Programming, with Jean-Cédric Chappelier and Jamila Sam.
- Programming Theory and Practice, with Roger Hersch and Martin Rajman.
- Information Technology Project, with Jamila Sam.